6 Erectile Dysfunction-Fighting Nutrients

6 Erectile Dysfunction-Fighting Nutrients

Foods' ability to help with ED is most likely linked to a vascular relation. Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland have a professor and chairman of the urology department. "Since erectile dysfunction is typically caused by a lack of blood supply to the penis, foods that are good for your vascular system can also help you avoid ED." Should you consume more of the foods that contain these essential nutrients? 

Leafy Greens and Beets Contain Nitrates

Because of their high nitrate content, leafy green vegetables like celery and spinach can help to improve circulation. The nitrate content of beet juice has been discovered to be extremely high. Vasodilators are substances that expand blood vessels and improve blood flow. Several case studies on the positive effects of nitrates for erectile dysfunction had already been released several years before the US Food and Drug Administration approved the first ED drug in 1998. The soothing effects of nitrates on the blood vessels that supply the penis are the basis for today's ED medications for Cenforce, Cenforce 100, Fildena.

Dark Chocolate Contains Flavonoids

Flavonoids in dark chocolate increase circulation, according to a new study published in the journal Circulation. This could help with erection problems caused by poor circulation. Flavonoids are antioxidants found in nature that protect plants from toxins and aid in cell repair. Flavonoids and other antioxidants have similar effects on humans, according to research. They can aid in the reduction of blood pressure and cholesterol, two factors that contribute to erectile dysfunction pills for Fildena 100. 

Pistachios Are Rich in Protein

Men with erectile dysfunction who ate pistachio nuts every day for three weeks saw major changes in sexual issues such as ED, sexual appetite, and overall sexual satisfaction, according to a recent report.

Because of a protein called arginine, which can help relax blood vessels, pistachios may help with erection problems.

This is yet another example of how good circulation is beneficial to sexual wellbeing, which is fantastic news because I eat a lot of pistachios.

Zinc in Oysters and Other Shellfish

The oyster has long been considered to be an aphrodisiac. One explanation could be that oysters contain high levels of zinc, a mineral that aids in the development of the male hormone testosterone, and low testosterone levels could be one cause of erectile dysfunction. Another connection could be found in research presented at an American Chemical Society meeting: Raw shellfish produces compounds that cause both men and women to release sexual hormones.

Watermelon Produces Antioxidants.

Watermelon may have effects on erectile dysfunction that are comparable to the ED drug Viagra, and it may also increase sexual desire, according to some reports. Watermelon is high in phytonutrients, which are beneficial ingredients. Antioxidants are also phytonutrients. They relax the blood vessels that supply an erection, which is one of their advantages. Since watermelon is 92 percent water, the remaining 8% maybe beneficial to your heart and sexual pleasure.

Tomatoes and Pink Grapefruit Both Contain Lycopene

Lycopene is a phytonutrient that is beneficial to both circulation and sexual wellbeing. Deep red fruits, such as tomatoes and pink grapefruits, contain lycopene. According to some reports, lycopene is best consumed when combined with oily foods like avocados and olive oil. As a consequence, an ED-fighting salad might be in order. Antioxidants like lycopene have also been shown to assist in the treatment of male infertility and prostate cancer in studies.

The Bottom Line on Foods and Erectile Dysfunction

The best choice is to eat a balanced diet that is good for your heart and circulation. Cranberries, apples, peanuts, onions, tea, and red wine are several other foods that are ideal for circulation. Many of the common causes of erectile dysfunction can be prevented if you take good care of your vascular health.

Post a Comment